Engaged. Informed. Respected.
I want to bring balanced, pragmatic, fiscally conscious and informed representation to City Council.
- Born in Edmonton, Tim is a lifelong resident of the City.
- Tim and his wife have resided in Ward 9 with their three children since 1999.
- M.Eng. Engineering Management, 1995, University of Alberta
- B.Sc. Civil Engineering, 1988, University of Alberta
Professional Experience [Executive Management]
- President, Owner and Operator, Lemtra Projects
- Director, Facilities and Services, Edmonton Catholic Schools
- Executive Director, Capital Planning and Spending, Government of Alberta (Treasury Board)
- Director, Facilities and Infrastructure, Northlands
- Professional Member of the Association of Professional Engineers, Geologists and Geophysicists of Alberta, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Northwest Territories and Nunavut
- Member of the Edmonton Construction Association
- Member of the Project Management Institute
- Fellow, Engineers Canada (FEC)
Interests & Achievements
- Engineers Canada 2014 Meritorious Service Award - Community Service, May 2014
- APEGA Summit Award for Community Service, April 2013
- Honorary Fellowship in Geoscientists Canada (FGC-Honorary), June 2013
- Community Spirit Award, Terwillegar Riverbend Advisory Council (TRAC), April 2012
- Avid reader, skier, golfer and runner; completed five marathons, including Vancouver and New York